New York Mortgage Loan Rates: January 25, 2011
Right now is a great time to buy a home because mortgage rates are at all time lows. Securing a home loan now means you could lock in these outstanding rates for years to come.
If you’re not sure where to start your search for the best mortgage rates, you’ve come to the right place. New York Banking Rates compiles data from thousands of banks, credit unions and other mortgage lenders to bring you the best rates possible.
Based on varying home loan amount and lenders, you can find the following mortgage rates in your state:
New York Home Loan Rate: $300,000
- AIG Bank, 5/1 ARM: 3.783% APR
- CapWest Mortgage, 15-Year Fixed: 4.174% APR
- CenturyPoint Mortgage, 20-Year Fixed: 4.680% APR
New York Home Loan Rate: $400,000
- Everbank, 15-Year Fixed: 4.123% APR
- The Money Store, 30-Year Fixed: 4.591% APR
- Total Group, 30-Year Fixed: 4.640% APR
New York Home Loan Rate: $500,000
- AIG Bank, 5/1 ARM: 3.770% APR
- First Hope Mortgages, 15-Year Fixed: 4.400% APR
- CapWest Mortgage, 30-Year Fixed: 5.643% APR
Visit New York Mortgage Rates for more information regarding mortgage rates in your area. The above rates are accurate as of the publish date, based on the stated loan amounts, but are subject to change at any time.